Home Forums Community Forum Modal freezes website completely when opened

Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi all, I’m having an issue with modals – if you click a link that opens a modal, it will work, but the entire website gets tinted gray, as do the contents of the modal. Nothing is clickable anymore, and you either have to close or refresh the window. Has anyone experienced this, and what’s causing it?

The modal has nothing but text in it – I haven’t modified anything aside from standard Avada options for the modal itself.

falihin88
    Participant

I had the same thing too.

I disable convert plus plugin and all back to normal.

I’d suggest if you try to disable all your plugin one by one and see if anything conflict with current theme version

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @markn26

You have grandfathered support with our theme, I suggest you to please open a support ticket and our team will gladly look into this issue for you, however do try the troubleshooting steps mentioned below as well.

Please perform each item below to see if it fixes your issue, be sure to clear your browser cache and empty the plugin cache if you are using a cache plugin.

deactivate all plugins that were not included with our theme
    remove all custom CSS and check any other customizations that have been performed
    If using a child theme, please use the default parent theme to see if that fixes it.
    Make sure to clear the plugin and browser cache after each step.

Because the ThemeFusion Community Section is only meant for community discussions and generalities, we are not able to provide support here. Please create a support ticket using the link below and our support team will gladly assist and guide you

Click Here To Create An Account & Get Avada Support

Thanks

-Ammar

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.