Avada Forums Community Forum Mobile responsive in Avada Live, not same as actual Cell/Mobile phone

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Participant

HI,

I’m no developer, just learning and banging my head against the wall along the way!

My problem is the Mobile view looks acceptable within ‘Avada Live’ however when viewing on multiple cell phones (mobile phone UK) it appears different. Parts are distorted, such as header, counter boxes, flip boxes. If i can achieve the Avada Live result I’d be very happy!

the site is: http://www.h2o-vendingsolutions.co.uk

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @Mutchass

You have a valid support with our theme and should be able to open a support ticket without any issues, we suggest you to please do that following the link below.

Click Here To Create An Account & Get Avada Support

Thanks

-Ammar

mutchass
    Participant

yes thanks. I’ve opened a ticket, just waiting on a response.

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @Mutchass

we will get back to you as soon as possible 🙂

Thanks

-Ammar

scriptmeaustralia
    Participant

Hi, I am having the same issue – was this resolved?

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @scriptmeaustralia

You have a valid support with Avada, we suggest you to please open a support ticket with us and our team will get back to you as soon as possible.

Click Here to Get Avada Support

Thanks

-Ammar

shaunctot
    Participant

Bump, I am having this same issue. Mobile is missing CSS and displaying only HTML. It is sporadic and not predictable.

benjaminblue
    Participant

One tip is to try different responsive settings: in Avada > Options > Responsive, mobile is defaults at 600px. Almost all of our phones are 375 to 435px. Try changing from 600 to 400 in Avada Live, and that may help. I’ve run into this problem often, still do, and use this solution effectively.

dyronmurphy2001
    Participant

Also having the same issue. The portfolio shows well on a desktop but is all over the place on mobile. Any tips?

aie
    Participant

This is the same issue we are having. We have owned the theme for a few years but just now got around to building off of it, so technically we are out of subscription support.

ITKern
    Participant

Hello, is there any fix? Have the same Problem with a website. At the PC everything looks fine, even if you tighten the window to the smalles possible size.
    But on mobile (tested on Android and iOS with Hiuawei Mate 30 and iPhone 13) I only see the header and the footer, not the actual content.

When I change the Site to “desktop view” everything works well, but on the default mobile view it won’t work. Also tested multible Browsers but all with the same effect. And yes I played with the responsivness Pixels, but this only changes that the footer content is shown side by side and not among themselfs.
    Hope somebody can help!

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello There

Please make sure of three things here

1. That your responsive breakpoints are set up properly as mentioned here => https://theme-fusion.com/documentation/avada/options/responsive-options-in-avada/

2. That your content is set as Visible for the mobile device as mentioned here => https://theme-fusion.com/documentation/avada/options/the-avada-visibility-system/

3. That your content is not disabled via rendering option as mentioned here => https://theme-fusion.com/documentation/avada/how-to/how-to-use-conditional-element-rendering-in-avada/

Thanks

-Ammar

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.