Avada Forums Community Forum Mobile Menu (How to make Main Menu Item toggle to Sub-Menu Item?)

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I have just submitted the same support ticket. How is it possible to have a mobile menu in 2019 that doesn’t support basic website navigation functionality.

How is this not already a top priority!

HC
    Participant

a simple and quick fix I found to this problem if your sub menus are not that large

Go to Appearance -> Menu

Create a new menu and call it ‘Mobile Main Menu’

Add all the pages you need to the menu in one level, don’t ‘hide them’ inside other sub menus.

In the Menu Settings select ‘Mobile Navigation’ from the checkbox.

Save it,

You’ll have a menu with no toggling but all the sub menus options.

Hopefully they’ll release an update that fixes this.

cris_crax
    Participant

I want to vote for it!! How I can do it?

shanlin52
    Participant

Any fix yet?

tpecaj
    Participant

If you like to activate the depth of the flyout menu, you can copy a portion of the avada-functions.php and put that portion in your child function theme. The portion that you want to copy is from 1268 to 1384. That is in version: 6.1.2. It may be the same in previous version or it may differ but what that is the avada_main_menu or the statement: if ( ! function_exists( ‘avada_main_menu’ ) ). the flyout portion starts on line 1293 and ends at 1300 and on line 1297, is where the depth is at and that is set at one. This is where you can set your menu depth. when you set that, yo will notice that the sub menu is styled like the dropdown and it is all the way to the left. You can stylize the menu in css on how you want your layout. The developers do need to fix this for everyone and to have a way to make this look a bit better than what I have stated above. What I have stated is for ones that are familar on coding.

h2ox3
    Participant

Still not working. Please bring back submenus for Flyout Menu! Please!

guernieri
    Participant

I Need this option too! Submenu in flyout style. Where can i vote too?

MaikGrabosch
    Participant

I Need the Submenu in flyout style, too. Where can I vote for it?????

PLEASE HELP!!!!

mucky
    Participant

I have a vertical menu (avada menu element) with arrows that indicate a submenu – which is closed by default on pageload. however, in css the class says “aria-expanded is true” (which is false cuz its closed) and when i click the arrow it opens the submenu and then closes it immediately. only a 2nd click on the arrow will open the submenu. does anyone else has those flipped events on click of these arrows? onclick=fusionNavClickExpandSubmenuBtn(this) does not open my submenu cuz something triggers to shut it again. no idea what to do from here. this is horrible. :/

Any1 know how to fix that for good?

kvanopde
    Participant

Hi, I also want submenus in the flyout mobile menu…
    Is there any progress for this? This is since a couple of years on the developers list but still no solution? 😉

Thanks in advance

Kristof

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.