Home Forums Community Forum Mobile Dropdown Menu Not working

Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

[MOBILE MENU DROP DOWN NOT WORKING]
    Web address http://www.gdphotographer.co.uk

Hi guys

Please help a WordPress newbie…. My dropdowns in my menu are working perfectly in desktop view, however not at all in mobile (please see screenshots).

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance for any help?!

cevado
    Participant

Did you ever find the fix? I know I fixed this once, but can’t remember what I did? Now I have the same issue…

masterskg
    Participant

I have the same issue on gym demo , raised a ticket with regards to it , lets see what happens

masterskg
    Participant

ok, so i had wp fastest cache plugin and that was casuing the issue, disabled and deleted the plugin and the menu is working fine on mobile.

got the comet cache plugin instead and all works fine.

aleixfont8
    Participant

Hello, I’ve the same problem but i’ve removed the plugins and it isn’t work okay yet… Some one knows what i need to do for see the the mobile dropdown Menu?

Thanks!

Aleix.

Michael C
    Keymaster

Hi,

Usually if the mobile menu is not working then it means there is a JS. Usually that means it is caused by extra minification, plugin or embedded JS code. In which case, you can also usually find out by opening your website in chrome and checking the developer console for JS errors. The error in there (if there is one) will indicate where the problem is coming from.

You can access developer console via right click > inspect or from the browser more tools area or via hotkey (depends on OS).

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.