RachelBantelmanParticipantDecember 17, 2018 at 8:44 pmPost count: 1
I am currently using the Avada spa theme template for my site. I am having trouble with two things regarding the menu.
1. I am having trouble removing the menu subsets – for example under Experience, there is “face & body.” I have been unable to find a place to remove these from my menu. Is anyone familiar with adding or editing these menu subsets?
2. I am having trouble adding a newly created page to my sites menu.
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance.americanjuriterrierParticipantJune 8, 2019 at 12:21 pmPost count: 1
I have the same problem, no one can help us?marklchavesParticipantJune 8, 2019 at 2:34 pmPost count: 873
Yes. Please do the following (if memory serves with the Spa demo).
- Go to Appearance > Menus
- Expand the details for the menu item you want to change.
- Click on Screen Options ▼
- Click the Description checkbox.
on the upper right corner of your Menus admin page.
You should now see the text you want to remove.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.