Home Forums Community Forum Mega Menu Settings Won't Save

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I have six main menu items across the top and I want all of them to have mega menus. Menus 1-3 work with mega menus, but menu items 4-6 won’t work. When I save the mega menu settings, it just reverts back to non-mega menu settings.

Any ideas? Is there a limit to the number of mega menus you can have in a menu? Anything else that might be causing the mega menu setting not to save? My menus are fairly large.

*UPDATE*
    So I replicated my menu item #4 at the beginning of the menu, and it let me add mega menus (and the previous #3 getting bumped to #4 kept its mega menu settings). But then when I moved the new menu over to the #4 spot, it lost all of its mega menu settings suddenly. Why would that possibly happen?

jasonyang9
    Participant

*UPDATE 2*

So I created a brand new menu and this time it let me do 4 menu items with mega menus but the 5th won’t save the mega menu settings. Any ideas?

digonlineltd
    Participant

Hi There,

I have exactly this problem…

Please check http://alextlc.proofwebsite.co.uk/

I have completely re-created the menu from scratch and the problem is presenting in both menu’s with different header styling width settings… It does not seem to matter what I change.

I go to the settings of the menu items / Avada menu Options / Select Mega Menu & Full Width and it does not work.

Any progress on this would be gratefully received.

Cheers
    Rob

Michael
    Keymaster

Hi @digonlineltd

As per your support ticket the issue was resolved by changing your servers max_input_vars value. For future reference, if you have valid theme support please do not double post here, our team does not provide theme support via the community forum and it can lead to confusion and miscommunication.

Thank you kindly

screeninnovations
    Participant

I have the same issue. I tried changing my max_input_vars to 900000 and still isn’t working. I lost half of my mega menu settings and it won’t let me resave them anymore.

UPDATE: I had made that edit in my webroot php.ini. I then contacted my host and they added a .user.ini in the wp-admin folder with max_input_var = 10000 and that did the trick!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.