Avada Forums Community Forum Mega Menu bullet list text doesn't start with new line

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello everyone,

I’m trying to understand why avada mega menu doesn’t start each new bullet list entry with a new line.
    If I apply mega menu full-width mega menu settings, my text-widget which contains a bullet list with links to categories goes crazy (list entries mixed and overlapped) etc. Instead of starting every new list entry with a new line.

Anybody ideas?

I would be thankful to anyone who could shed some light on this glitch

marklchaves
    Participant

I’m pretty sure you shouldn’t be using a text widget to structure your menu items.

If you haven’t done this yet, try creating your menu structure in the WP Admin > Appearance > Menus. If you want a hierarchy, you will need to drag the menu items you want nested under the parent menu item as usual (WordPress standard way of building drop down/secondary menus).

Check out Avada’s KB article https://theme-fusion.com/documentation/avada/header/using-the-mega-menu/. There is a great graphic in this article of what I’m trying to describe above.

Now if you want to stylise your sub menu items you should use CSS or try out the Max Mega Menu plugin (I’m not affiliated with this plugin–just had to work with it for a current client).

I hope that helps.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.