Avada Forums Community Forum Massive amount of files in fusion-scripts dir

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi I have just taken over maintaining several WP sites that were set up by some one else.. ( and myWP skill levels are low .. i have the hosting server,, not any sort of WP guru..:) ) I have noticed I am losing a pile of server space, due a constantly expanding amount of files in httpdocs/wp-content/uploads/fusion-scripts directories of these WP sites that were set up… several are approaching 1GB in size for sites that have hardly any traffic or use… could anyone shed some light on how to prevent this file creep? google hasnt been very helpful except to show other people with the same problem but no handy solutions

thanks

Michael C
    Keymaster

Hi will,

Which version of the theme are they using? If they are out-dated in any way then please make sure to update. If you don’t want files to be compiled you can also disable the JS compiler in Theme Options > Advanced – Dynamic CSS & JS. If you are using the latest theme though, this should never be as large as in your example (note, you can also clear the fusion cache and they will be re-generated).

juggernautwork
    Participant
    Michael
    Keymaster

Hi @juggernautwork

You have active support and the community forum is meant for user to user interaction only and our support team does not provide support here.

If you need further assistance or have any further questions, please create a support ticket using the link below and our support team will gladly assist you

Click Here To Get Avada Support

We look forward to helping you!

Thank you kindly

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.