Avada Forums Community Forum Map not Showing in Footer Widget

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi All,

I originally setup a Footer Widget to display a Google Map with our location. Initially it was fine but over time with various updates to WP and Avada, the Widget has now got to the point of displaying a greyish box. The Code I have used from the outset is (Only address has changed over time):

[fusion_map address="67 Bridge St, North Lismore, NSW 2480" type="roadmap" map_style="custom" overlay_color="#4ad575" infobox="custom" infobox_background_color="#4ad575" infobox_text_color="" infobox_content="Shukokai Northern Rivers" icon="" width="100%" height="350px" zoom="11" scrollwheel="yes" scale="yes" zoom_pancontrol="yes" animation="no" popup="no" class="" id=""][/fusion_map]

I’ve set Avada-Options-Contact Template settings to Embed API, Roadmap with correct address with my Google Map API Key.

I’m starting to think that the [fusion_map] code isn’t related to the Google Map Builder Element.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
    Barry

NRShukokai
    Participant

[UPDATE]

Have confirmed the Google Map Builder Element is UNRELATED to the [Fusion_Map] code, so the fault lays with the [fusion_map] code

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello There

I am not entirely sure what you mean by that, however this is the right syntax

[fusion_map api_type="" embed_address="" embed_map_type="roadmap" address="" type="roadmap" width="" height="" zoom="14" scrollwheel="yes" scale="yes" zoom_pancontrol="yes" animation="no" popup="yes" map_style="default" overlay_color="" hue="" saturation="" lightness="" alpha="" static_map_color="" infobox_content="" infobox="default" infobox_text_color="" infobox_background_color="" icon="" icon_static="" margin_top="" margin_bottom="" hide_on_mobile="small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility" class="" id=""][/fusion_map]

Thanks

-Ammar

NRShukokai
    Participant

Thanks Ammar,

Once I filled in the appropriate info, all worked.

Much appreciated
    Barry

NRShukokai
    Participant

Hi Ammar,

Just on a separate topic (post #872746). You sent a video on how to remove the Slider and replace it using standard containers. Just wondering if I could get a copy so I can see how it’s done hopefully improve site performance?

Thanks in Advance
    Barry

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @NRShukokai

Hmm, I do not seem to find it, but you can checkout this one and it will help you set it up, the process is same => https://theme-fusion.com/documentation/avada/video-tutorials/how-to-use-the-container-column-background-options-video/

Hope it helps 🙂

Have a good weekend!

-Ammar

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.