Avada Forums Community Forum Mailchimp Issues, Godaddy Managed WP

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Thanks for any help or suggestions in advance. I’ve been having intermittent success using forms and Mailchimp together. Sometimes it works, usually it does not when I test it. Oauth access has been allowed/approved on my Mailchimp account. Also tried using an API key. That doesn’t seem to make a difference. Flushed the mailchimp cache, etc. I contacted support. Initially they said everything seemed to be configured correctly. After a reply, the support person said that Mailchimp was disconnected, which was interesting.

I then noticed that if I flush the Godaddy Managed WP Cache, it clears the Mailchimp Credentials in Avada too. I’m wondering if the issues I’m having are related to Godaddy’s Managed WP?

Also wondering if recaptcha has anything to do with this? Doesn’t seem to as I’m also forwarding mail sign-ups to my email, which is my workaround for the Mailchimp issue. I’m getting those.

Just wondering in anyone has been having these issues and if I should maybe migrate to a standard hosting package? Thank you.

Michael
    Keymaster

Hi @lowcows

You have active support, and our support team does not provide support via the community forum. If you need assistance, please create a support ticket using the link below, and our support team will gladly assist you.

Click Here To Get Avada Support

Thank you kindly

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.