Avada Forums Community Forum Logo won't display

Tagged: ,

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I”m having a similar issue — I have all my favicons in the library, with proper sizing, and my site still displays my OLD favicon.

Hal
    Participant

My favicons

The one that appears.

The one that appears is the inverse colors. I used them while in development, so I could differentiate that version easily. Now I cannot get the correct favicon to appear!

Michael
    Keymaster

Hi @johneno

Favicons are cached by the browser, be sure to clear your browser caches

If you need further assistance or have any further questions, please create a support ticket using the link below and our support team will gladly assist you

Click Here To Get Avada Support

We look forward to helping you!

Thank you kindly

Michael C
    Keymaster

Just to add @jitadmin, you have active support. So if this is still a problem for you please Submit a Support Ticket.

Hal
    Participant

Unfortunately, clearing the cache only works with Chrome. It appears that Safari and Firefox cache the favicons elsewhere, so this solution doesn’t work. In my research I encountered someone who claims that the only certain way to force a new favicon to the client-side machine is by assigning it a new URL. I’m not an engineer, but this makes sense to me.

It seems like it might make sense to make a feature request for Avada to treat new favicons in a way that assigns a fresh URL on the back end whenever they’re updated, so the client’s browser can truly use them. Would it be helpful for me to submit this idea? Is there a better way that doesn’t rely on the user’s expert knowledge of browser caching?

https://makandracards.com/makandra/22825-how-to-force-a-client-side-refresh-on-a-new-favicon

jgstudios
    Participant

Avada cannot display any logo. The logo feature doesn’t work.

ritaamaro
    Participant

Hi! My logo is not appearing on me header…help?! Thank you!

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello Everyone

If your logo is missing or not coming up, please make sure that you are assigning a proper logo or image if a custom header is being used, which can be checked by going to Avada > Layouts Tab and checking if a global header is overriding your pages, if not then the only place to show logo is inside Avada > Global Options > Logo Tab

Thanks

-Ammar

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.