Avada Forums Community Forum Live search results: How to remove the transparency in background

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I’ve created a search bar in a Widget.

When using this widget on a page, the live search results/suggestions has a transparent background and other elements can be seen through it. This

How can I set this to just be white with no transparency?

Thanks,

Gensk121
    Participant

Just to clarify,

This is the drop down for live search results.

Digitalqt
    Participant

Hello Gensk, i was looking for a fix for that same issue… it seems the dropdown for live search results is not transparent but appears underneath.

Maybe you find a quick fix ?

scottieblakk
    Participant

Digitalqt – I am not sure if this is the problem you are having, but it sounds like it: I searched for months trying to find a solution to a z-index issue with my live search results showing behind the primary navigation menu that was positioned below it (further down the page). If this is the issue you are having then the solution is to make sure that each parent element (.fusion-secondary-main-menu and .fusion-header for me) has a [position: relative] rule IN ADDITION to the the correct z-index (secondary menu: 2, fusion-header: 3). The problem is described here (https://coder-coder.com/z-index-isnt-working/) under issue number 2, but essentially without the position property set the stacking order of some things gets wacky.

stratix
    Participant

I know this thread is almost a year old, but I’m having the same issue and would like to know if a solution was ever confirmed.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.