Home Forums Community Forum Lightbox not working with Image Carousel

Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Does anyone know why the Lightbox isn’t working for an Image Carousel?

I’ve allowed Lightboxes for the entire site and have the Lightbox configured to YES in the Image Carousel. I’ve included URLs for all the images.

What else is there?

U-P-WP
    Participant

same issue… anything?

amytiptonjohnson
    Participant

Somehow it is fixed, but I don’t really know what I did to fix it…I was working on other things and when I went back to it, it was working. It’s possible that either there was an update (theme, plugin, etc.) that I hadn’t done, or I adjusted the main settings under Theme Options.

It seemed that some of the Theme Options had been automatically re-set at somepoint during an update. I haven’t been paying that much attention to the site and there were a number of these that I had to re-do. It also seemeed that many of the main Theme Options were over riding the configurations I was doing in the element itself on the page. I’ve gone through them all and updated everything to avoid conflicting information between them.

Sorry, I wish I could help – it was super frustrating when it wasn’t working. Good luck!

KANNINGCOMPUTING
    Participant

I am having the exact same issue and it hasn’t “magically” resolved itself. Lightbox is enabled in theme options and in the Image Carousel, but it doesn’t work.

WordPress Version: 5.3.1
    prairie-peddler.com PHP 7.3 (ea-php73)

trianglehomeware_
    Participant

Hi, I got the same issue, if someone can help?

Thanks
    Enffie

JAKSTUDIOS
    Participant

You have to turn off mouse click in the options where you are turning on lightbox.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.