Avada Forums Community Forum Layout Issues After 6.0 Update

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I have same problem with buttons. Is there any solution yet? Thank you

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello There

We have released a patch regarding the button styling earlier, please make sure that it has been applied from Avada > Fusion Patcher tab.

Thanks

-Ammar

darron@2headsdesign.co.uk
    Participant

All patches were already applied, so hasn’t resolved the issue.

I asked our developer to have a look and this is his temp solution:

As a temp fix I took the CSS that renders the button colours (on Staging site) and added it to the end of custom CSS (on Live site). The CSS code is this (taken from Inspect on the Subscribe button in Staging):

#main #comment-submit, #main .comment-submit, #reviews input#submit, .button-default, .button.default, .comment-form input[type=”submit”], .fusion-button-default, .fusion-portfolio-one .fusion-button, .post-password-form input[type=”submit”], .slidingbar-area .button-default, .ticket-selector-submit-btn[type=”submit”], .tml-submit-wrap input[type=”submit”], .wpcf7-form input[type=”submit”], .wpcf7-submit, input.button-default {
    background: #d99314;
    color: rgba(255,255,255,.8);
    }

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello There

We are looking into this and will update you soon here.

Thanks

-Ammar

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello There

Please reset Fusion Cache once and then reapply the patch again, let us know if that solves your issue.

Thanks

darron@2headsdesign.co.uk
    Participant

Hello, yes this does seem to have solved the issue. We have removed the CSS we put in as a temp fix and the buttons are now displaying correctly. Thanks for you quick support on this!

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello There

Glad to hear that! 🙂

azimmermanwpsci
    Participant

We also ran into our max input vars being set at 1000 and needed to be closer to 5000, thereby truncating any changes made to the menu as it was too complex. This was the issue for buttons within the top menu – callout buttons at the end. Hope this helps someone.

pioneerpromo
    Participant

Thanks @internetdesk-ictx

Was struggling to find the issue then when I saw your reply I went and checked my Breeze minification settings and discovered that was the issue.

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.