Home Forums Community Forum Layout Issues After 6.0 Update

Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Hello @snnails

We appreciate your loyalty 🙂
    However do know that our assistance is just a ticket away for anything you need!

Have a great day!

littlefishconsultants
    Participant

The only thing that worked for me was to disable iThemes Security. This is unfortunate because I really need the iThemes plugin as well. Hopefully this will be resolved in an update.

Michael C
    Keymaster

Hi @snnails

If you currently have problems with this please create a support ticket – https://theme-fusion.com/support/submit-a-ticket/ (you have active support). Unless somebody reports a bug along with necessary details to check then it really is impossible for us to release a patch.

azimmermanwpsci
    Participant

Having same issue – http://www.coopsymposium.org/2019-agenda/ – you can see how the page is almost “word-wrapping” nested columns, if you will. Very disappointing that Avada isn’t addressing since it obviously needs a patch. I have 15 installs among all my accounts and businesses, but all have expired support contracts. Very disappointed in this!

dchaddavis
    Participant

It’s funny that they continually say there are no issues but continue to release updates for the very issues we are experiencing. The updates released don’t work either. Time to start shopping for another theme? I’m definitely not updating any other websites with 6.0!

azimmermanwpsci
    Participant

@dchaddaavis – Same here! Waiting to update the rest of mine!

azimmermanwpsci
    Participant

@dcchaddavis and others – check for errant <div> tags randomly appearing in text boxes between paragraphs. just noticed that somewhere on mine. doing further investigating.

Michael C
    Keymaster

@dcchaddavis

For your actual problem, If you are referring to the website on your main account here. Please do the following:

• Disable the extra cache plugins you have running
    • Go to Avada > Theme Options > Performance. Set Load Media-Queries Files Asynchronously to Off.
    • If you still issues, try setting CSS Compiling method to File

If you still have problems then we will need more details in order to help. Right now the problem on that site is the CSS is being cut off, which is not something that has been reported in any ticket yet.

Regarding your overall comments, for example this:

It’s funny that they continually say there are no issues but continue to release updates for the very issues we are experiencing. The updates released don’t work either. Time to start shopping for another theme? I’m definitely not updating any other websites with 6.0!

We take every update seriously. For 6.0 and for other releases we both run beta testing and internal testing to minimize bugs. We have had well in excess of 30,000 updates to 6.0 so far and counting. During this time we monitor this forum, the Avada Facebook group, our support tickets and any direct emails. If bugs come up we aim to fix them straight away. If your bug is not resolved in 6.0.1, then the reason is that it has not been reported with details yet or it is specific to your set-up. Now the only way to confirm that is if you provide more details about the specific issue. Something as generic as a “layout issue” could be any number of things. I can assure you, we certainly do not ignore bug reports.

Burt
    Participant

Sorry Michael
    It seems that it is not a customer problem. So, “the problem on that site” does not really apply.
    I have the same problem as all the other members have listed above.
    I have already done all it was suggested above and it made no difference.
    The main page it is a mess but funnily enough the rest of the site hasn’t changed and it is working fine.
    The only difference that I can think of, is that I have a carousel in the main page..
    This bug is definitely not customer setup related.
    Could you please kindly advise how to revert to version 5.9.1 until the bug is sorted.
    Keep up the great work.

Regards
    Burt

Burt
    Participant

Update:
    I don’t know if this can help to solve where the bug/issue is but if you resize the browser page (from what ever size you are using to mobile size for example) and then resize it back then the main page display just fine.

The soon you refresh the page, then everything goes wrong again..

Also, on the actual Mobile phone browser, the main page display just fine…

Burt

Michael C
    Keymaster

Hi Burt,

As I mentioned in my previous reply. Something as general as a “layout issue” can mean any number of issues. My reply to the other user was specific to that user’s problem, hence why I referenced a specific website. And even there, those were just suggestions based on what I can see from the front-end. To actually confirm the problem I would need access to the back-end. That will not be the same as your problem unless the CSS is not fully loaded (which must not be the case based on your last reply).

To reiterate yet again, the only way that can actually be checked and resolved is with more information. Without being able to access your website it is impossible to say what the source of the problem is. If you would like me to take a look at your website, please post a link.

@dcchaddavis & @burt if you still have issues here please submit a bug report from – https://theme-fusion.com/contact-us/. In the subject line put Attn Michael C. In the report please include a link to the website and I will check it out.

Thanks

351189011@qq.com
    Participant

@michael C
    Maybe I need your help to check, but I can’t provide expired tickets.
    https://sipxmach.com/
    As with the automated email, I am looking forward to receiving help from themefusion staff at my email address: 351189011@qq.com
    And then, if possible, I provide background information for you to check.(although I reverted to version 5.9.1, it doesn’t seem to address “layout issues” and “invalid images”)

Burt
    Participant

Thank you, Michael for your offer. I honestly do appreciate you wanting to help.
    About two hours ago, the main page on my site got completely distorted. It was like somebody was changing setting in Avada while I was just watching the screen. First the layout went to 100% of the screen, then the main menu disappear..
    Anyhow, I clicked for the first time on the new Fusion Builder Live on the dashboard menu and it showed me a completely different main page from the usual Fusion Builder. Not sure on what to click, I just closed the page by selecting “Exit to page front end”, and the main front page went all normal again but only for a short while then the massive vertical gaps between containers where all there again.
    So once again I opened the Fusion Builder Live and this time I select the “Ignore equal Heights” and set it from yes to no, saved again and this time it did fix the page and it has been working fine since.

Also in the CCS class of some containers have the word “special” in it, if you use the Live Builder to view them but not if you use the standard Builder. I don’t remember ever having used the CCS class in any of the containers.

So it seems to me that there is a conflict/bug somewhere between the two Builder, because at the moment, they don’t even match!
    Hopefully my problem is fixed now, but I will not touch the Fusion Builder Live again, until those issues are resolved.

Thank You again for offering to help..

Regards
    Burt

Michael C
    Keymaster

Hi 351189011@qq.com. We do not provide support here. However if you believe this to be a bug in 6.0 then I will check it. Sending you an email but please ensure you are on 6.0.1 if you want me to check it.

@burt, It has hard to fully follow what you mean, but the builder and the regular front-end are not identical. They will appear very similar but the editor version is obviously different since it has the user interface and various other markup differences. So if you are comparing the markup using the developer tools then it will not be identical (which is what it sounds like when you refer to the CSS class).

The actual save output between the new live editor and the back-end editor are identical though. You can edit either from back-end or front-end and it will be the same on the end resulting front-page. If you have issues on the regular page load then it is a problem with 6.0 in general rather than the actual live editor. Obviously that is still something we would want to check.

351189011@qq.com
    Participant

@michael C

Update to 6.01 solves the layout problem, except that video modules overlap with content modules (https://sipxmach.com) (https://sipxmach.com/stamping-parts)
    I make sure that this two belongs to different columns, the video element is text follow.

Besides, I would like to know if I use plugins to zoom out, inline, and optimize CSS and js. Will it cause permanent code problems even if I re-uncheck the plugins?
    regards,
    vinny

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.