Home Forums Community Forum Landing Product demo

Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi everyone,

I tried to install the “landing product” demo on my website, be it is the only demo not working… The installation goes well but then on my website the theme is not what it is supposed to be at all…

Did someone already had this problem ?

Thanks,

Aurelien

Shaminder
    Keymaster

Hi

If you are facing issues with the regular demo import then you can make use of the alternate demo method to import content. Please do refer the documentation here, https://theme-fusion.com/documentation/avada/demos/alternate-import-method/

Kindly do ensure that you have a backup of the site before you do the import

Note that the Avada community forum is primarily for a user to user interaction.

If you would like hands-on assistance here, please register for support and create a support ticket as explained here → https://theme-fusion.com/avada-doc/getting-started/avada-theme-support

Thank you!

Shaminder

camu26
    Participant

Hi @cashismo,

Did you check the system status variables? Maybe you have wrong recommended config. You can Check it on Avada -> Status system.

brandydoll
    Participant

I can’t help with your issue (like why it’s happening) but I can say that Demo is working fine overall because I’m using it. I hope you get to the bottom of it. 🙂

cekrse
    Participant

Same issue here. Please resolve! I mainly chose Avada for this template…

Happens to me when opening the site on Safari and Firefox. No issues on Chrome so far.

@cashismo, did you find a solution in the meantime?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.