Avada Forums Community Forum Lagging Happening in Container and column of all the pages with YOAST Plugin

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi Team,

I have been facing the following issues with my Avada Theme
    1.Lagging Happening in Pages>> Container >> column of all the pages of my website, after activating Yoast Plugin.
    2. if i refresh the page continuously about 8 to 10 times- iam getting Error Establishing Database connection, earlier support team told this was due to server, but when i installed wordpress theme there was no error. There is a issue with the theme or plugin.
    3. I have contacted the support team, their response is very slow, it take 20 hrs to reply to an Email, After the support team try to fix the issue my entire website is broken.

shaankaz
    Participant

Hi,
    Iam facing another issue, if iam trying to add Header to any of my pages – Mobile or small screen pages are getting broken.
    you can check in mobile version.
    https://sales-office-dubai.com/damac-safa-two-de-grisogono-apartments-sale-dubai/

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @Shaankaz

We are already assisting you with this issue and provided multiple videos, the video you provides us showed very clearly that your browser is crashing for some reason, and no change was made to your website in terms of content or setting, we suggest you to please communicate with us further on the support ticket so we can assist you with this.

Thanks

-Ammar

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.