Avada Forums Community Forum Keep Content site width in a container set to 100% when using Layouts

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi, I’m using the Avada Layouts. I’ve setup a page Layout and in the Content section I have built a design where I have placed a container with page content element set at 100% width. When I enter content on the page I am assigning the layout to, there is some content that I want to display at 100%, but some not.

Eg, I want to use page layouts, but on the page I’m assigning the layout to, I want to put in a full width container, give it a background image or colour, then have the text stay at the site width.

Can I do this with container settings on the page itself? So far I have tried setting the on page container to site width, and even when I do that avada seems to spread the content to full width.

Or do I need to not use a layout, and just use a 100% width page?

stphnwlkr
    Participant

I submitted a feature request (Feb 21, 2022) for this issue, but so far no fix. The only option is to create a layout that has no content layout defined and then build the pages the way you want. If you have common elements that will need to be in the content area you will need to use global library elements.

adampolyaire
    Participant

Thanks. That is an interim solution. I hope avada can fix it.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.