Avada Forums Community Forum Just Updated Avada – Now Can't Edit Pages???

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Participant

WP Statistics just updated the plug-in to 12.5.3 and its conflict with Avada posts appears to be resolved.

Julia
    Participant

Same problem here, since the last Avada Fusion Patcher update. I could not solve the problem on several websites by deactivating plugins. Could this be a problem of the last patch?

Thank you

Julia
    Participant

I found the problem. Since the last patch, Avada and the plug-in Social Warfare didn’t work together.

IrysDesign
    Participant

I have the same issue, it’s very frustrating,

I notice a problem when I install Cookie Notice plugin, and WPML strings plugin to translate plugin..I uninstall both plugins, and then I update: the theme, fusion builder, patches and everything. and fusion builder still can’t edit page/post!
    I dont use any unstandard plugin, they all come with the theme. Except Conatct form 7 and WPML.

Have no options left so I have to submit a ticket.

WEB404
    Participant

Hi i think my problem is same
    I have problem with Fusion builder. I can not save my changes
    Yesterday i get update form WPML (WPML Multilingual CMS v 4.1.0) and update it.
    If i disable this plugine WPML Multilingual CMS v 4.1.0 then Fusion builder works.

AVADA : 5.7.2 / Fusion Builder 1.7.2

Michael
    Keymaster

Hi @irysdesign & @irakli404

A couple of things to clarify. If you have valid support please do not double post here, our support team does not provide here and it can lead to confusion and miscommunication. Likewise, the issue you are experiencing is not the same and does not relate to this thread.

The WPML team have identified a bug on their end and have provided a workaround to resolve what it is you are experiencing -> https://wpml.org/errata/unable-to-edit-a-post-with-standard-wordpress-editor/

If you need further assistance or have any further questions, please create a support ticket using the link below and our support team will gladly assist you

Click Here To Get Avada Support

Thank you kindly

zviz
    Participant

same problem here… sites stopped saving editing after updating WPML plugins.
    are you guys working on a fix for that?

Avada Version: 5.7.2
    WP Version: 4.9.8

### Server Environment ###

Server Info: Apache/2.4.29 (Unix) mod_hive/6.25 OpenSSL/1.0.1e-fips mod_fastcgi/2.4.6
    PHP Version: 7.0.32. WordPress recommendation: 7.2 or above. See WordPress Requirements for details.

Michael C
    Keymaster

Hi zviz,

Please read the post directly before yours.

Vital-Effect
    Participant

The same problem!
    After a few hours, I can’t edit my pages!
    But if I create a new page – fusion builder works fine, but only 2-3 hours!!!

All plugins and themes up to date.
    Activate\deactivate all plugins still no luck

Mugesargin
    Participant

hi
    After updating avada and php and wordpress not When ı try to add a new post instead of the publish button it says submit for review. Any suggestions?

Michael
    Keymaster

Hi @mugesargin

I have already replied to your direct email, and you have active support. Please submit your support ticket here so that we can assist you > https://theme-fusion.com/support/submit-a-ticket/

Thank you kindly

wolfman2
    Participant

hey there,

did you ever get a proper answer to this problem?
    I have periods where i can edit a page with fusion builder. Then suddenly the page is blank on the back end and i cant access fusion builder at all OR the dafault editor

Other pages are fine to edit.

I tried switching themes but the get a critical error.

Thanks for any info you received

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @wolfman2

You have a Grandfathered Support with our team, please send us a support ticket with your complete issue and our team will gladly assist you with it.

Click Here To Create An Account & Get Avada Support

Thanks

-Ammar

ShreeDembla
    Participant

I am unable to import single demo page. Please help.

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @ShreeDembla

We already have your ticket and it will be responded soon by our support representatives, please wait for our response there 🙂

Thanks

-Ammar

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.