Avada Forums Community Forum Jumping to top of page when using tabs element

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi, I’m using a vertical tabs list with about 25 items.

The problem is that when i click on a bottom tab item the information is shown at the top of the page that’s off the screen.
    I have to manually scroll to the top of the page to see the content.

Is it possible to do that automatically?

Michael
    Keymaster

Hi @enricoha

You have active Avada support as explained here -> http://bit.ly/2J3dQw2 – you can create a support ticket using the link below and our team will gladly assist you. Our team does not provide theme support here.

Click Here To Get Avada Support

We look forward to helping you!

Thank you kindly

perspektiw
    Participant

hello there,
    did You sort this problem out?
    i have the sane issue and i cant find solution. Css or?

Jeremy

Enricoha
    Participant

Hello Jeremy,

I don’t have a solution for this problem at this time.
    I created a supportticket at ThemeFusion and this is their answer:

“We have an improvement planned for tabs in a future update. We do not have a timeframe for this but I’ll post about this again on our internal post based on your ticket.
    Right now there isn’t a way to add a scroll like that, I’m afraid. That’d require code customization which falls outside of what we can assist with.”

Enrico
    The Netherlands

perspektiw
    Participant

thank you for fast respond.

This problem really drives me crazy. Can You tell me when You received an answer from Envato? i’m wondering when You’ll receive the right answer.
    This shut be simple via custom css or command added to the left button.

have a nice day

JK

Michael
    Keymaster

Hi @enricoha

If you ahve valid and active theme support, please do not double post in the forum. Our support team does not check and provide support here and it will lead to confusion and miscommunication.

Hi @perspektiw

The is not an answer from Envato, they are the marketplace and have nothing to do with the Avada theme or the theme support. @enricoha contacted Avada theme support.

You have valid support and because our support team does not provide support via the community forum. If you need assistance going forward please create a ticket using the link below and our team will gladly help.

Click Here To Get Avada Support

Thank you kindly

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.