Avada Forums Community Forum Issues with Avada Twitter widget / Recent Tweets

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has noticed any bugs with the Avada Twitter / Recent Tweets widget?

We haven’t changed our Twitter username or any credentials, but for some reason the Recent Tweets aren’t displaying in our website footer so I think there’s an issue with the feed? Has anyone noticed anything similar before?

Thanks in advance.

sillycar
    Participant

Hi, Did you ever get a response to this? Did you ever figure out what caused the feed to stop displaying? Did it start working again?
    It just happened to me too.
    The Twitter widget and Element seem to have stopped working in Avada. I noticed on one of my Avada sites that there was nothing showing this morning and then I went in and updated to the latest Avada and WordPress and updated all plugins etc and it is still not showing any tweets in the widget even after re-creating the widget from scratch. Then I made a brand new Twitter timeline element on a page with the Theme Fusion account as the Twitter account to show and it did not display any tweets either then i tried to display some other accounts and nothing…..
    I did notice here: https://developer.twitter.com/en/docs/twitter-for-websites/timelines/overview that Twitter added a new page on their developer stuff, but it doesn’t seem to directly pertain to this, but maybe they made a change on their end…
    Anybody else having a similar issue today?

sillycar
    Participant

For anyone who stumbles on to this page, mine started working again all on its own within a few hours… so I don’t know what the issue was, but give it a little time before you worry too much 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.