Home Forums Community Forum Issue on Fusion Element General Settings Dropdown

Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I noticed that since the last update, the dropdown options inside Fusion elements are not working properly. For instance, I was editing a page and tried setting the Order By selection in the Portfolio element. I cannot see the dropdown options even though I click several times.I am using Chrome, BTW. I also tried using Firefox so I am sure this is not browser related.

Anyone has encountered the same issue and has some fix?

dr.rebeles
    Participant

I have the same issue. And hoping to clarify further here, when adding or editing an element such as the Separator to a page, in the popup window for the element’s settings, the pull-down menu for the Style does not function at all. You cannot choose or change the style of the Separator. This is the same as if I were to add an Alert (and so on with pull-downs in the settings.) You cannot choose or change the Alert type from the available pull-down menu. The pull-down itself is dysfunctional.

More details…
    This is Avada 6.0.2
    This is true for a website that has been on the Avada theme for more than a year and has been functioning fine previously. Additionally, no new plugins added recently (not for many months.)
    Lastly, I recently built a new Avada themed website last month that is also currently on 6.0.2 and that site does not suffer from this issue.

I will try to learn if any plugins are suddenly in conflict. Will advise if so.

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @dr.rebeless

You have a valid support with our team and can open a support ticket without any issues so please do so and our team will gladly look into this for you right away.

Because the ThemeFusion Community Section is only meant for community discussions and generalities, we are not able to provide support here. Please create a support ticket using the link below and our support team will gladly assist and guide you

Click Here To Create An Account & Get Avada Support

Thanks

-Ammar

romancretnik
    Participant

If it helps – I have the same issue too. It turned out there is some conflict with The Events Calendar. If I deactivate it, dropdowns in Section Separator works just fine.

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @romancretnik

ECP is actually 100% compatible with our theme and there is no issues at all, I see you have Grandfathered Support so you can simply open a support ticket with our team and we will gladly check this out for you right away.

Thanks

-Ammar

dr.rebeles
    Participant

I am also using The Events Calendar and Events Calendar Pro. I have just confirmed that deactivating these two plugins plugins allows the drop-down menus to now function. However, the styling of the drop-down is then somewhat off. There are two vertical scroll bars on the right of the drop-down, side-by-side each other, instead of one. However, with that lingering styling issue to the drop-down, now wondering if there’s a third plugin that is really causing the issue, in conflict with both Fusion Builder and The Events Cal. And when all three combined presents the issue that has come to our attention.

Here’s a list of all plugins on my site, please advise if you have any of the same and we’ll target in on those plugins?

Thanks all!

Gravity Forms by rocketgenius
    LayerSlider WP by Kreatura Media
    Admin Menu Editor by Janis Elsts
    WooCommerce Coupon Generator by Jeroen Sormani
    Duplicate Post by Enrico Battocchi
    Event Tickets Plus by Modern Tribe, Inc.
    Event Tickets by Modern Tribe, Inc.
    The Events Calendar PRO by Modern Tribe, Inc.
    Fusion Builder by ThemeFusion
    Fusion Core by ThemeFusion
    Google Analytics for WordPress by MonsterInsights by MonsterInsights
    Instagram Feed by Smash Balloon
    Really Simple SSL by Rogier Lankhorst, Mark Wolters
    Redirection by John Godley
    Simple History by Pär Thernström
    Sucuri Security – Auditing, Malware Scanner and Hardening by Sucuri Inc.
    The Events Calendar Shortcode & Block by Event Calendar Newsletter
    The Events Calendar by Modern Tribe, Inc.
    TinyMCE Advanced by Andrew Ozz
    WooCommerce Custom Fields by RightPress
    WooCommerce Customer/Order CSV Export by SkyVerge
    WooCommerce Name Your Price by Kathy Darling
    WooCommerce by Automattic
    Wordfence Assistant by Wordfence
    Wordfence Security by Wordfence
    Yoast SEO by Team Yoast
    WP Extended Search by 5um17
    WP Google Maps by WP Google Maps
    WP Mail SMTP by WPForms
    WP Rollback by Impress.org
    WP Super Cache by Automattic

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @dr.rebeles

You have a valid support with our team and should definitey be opening a support ticket so that our team can get back to you and find the reason behind this issue. Because the ThemeFusion Community Section is only meant for community discussions and generalities, we are not able to provide support here. Please create a support ticket using the link below and our support team will gladly assist and guide you

Thanks

-Ammar

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.