Home Forums Community Forum Invalid token, the server responded with code 403

Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Participant

hi
    what i have to do with this error?

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @Javidb

This can happen sometimes if the token is not registered properly so I need you to please follow the instructions below.

First, please go to your ThemeForest account and redownload Avada, once you do that please try the steps below.

1. Please try and use the Chrome browser.
    2. Please make sure that you are logged in from same account from which Avada was purchased.
    3. Please make sure that you are giving these permissions to token as mentioned here => https://theme-fusion.com/documentation/avada/getting-started/how-to-register-your-purchase/

Thanks

-Ammar

javidb
    Participant

i do all steps but i cant register ūüôĀ
    can you help me if i send my wordpress (user&pass) to you?

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @javidb

I am going to send an email to you, please get back to me there.

Thanks

-Ammar

Saadalanazi
    Participant

I got same problem and can’t fix it
    , please help

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @Saadalanazi

Please check your email inbox and follow the instructions there.

Thanks

-Ammar

alex1988
    Participant

Hello, same error here. Can you help me?

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @alex1988

I am sending you an email for further instructions on this.

Thanks

-Ammar

vcugmbh
    Participant

Hello,

I notice the same problem with all of our 5 Avada installation and tokens.
    I’ve already tried to generate an new key in Chrome browser (incognito mode) as mentioned in another thread. It does not work.

First I receive the error message:
    Invalid token, or corresponding Envato account does not have Avada purchased.

After submitting the token again a green check mark appears and error message changes to:
    Token does not have the necessary permissions. Please create a new token and make sure the following permissions are enabled for it: View Your Envato Account Username, Download Your Purchased Items, List Purchases You’ve Made, Verify Purchases You’ve Made.

All permissions are set!
    Hope you can help with this.

Thanks!

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @Vcugmbh

You actually have a valid Grandfathered Support and should have no issues opening a support ticket with us, please open a support ticket and our team will gladly assist you with this issue.

Because the ThemeFusion Community Section is only meant for community discussions and generalities, we are not able to provide support here. Please create a support ticket using the link below and our support team will gladly assist and guide you

Click Here To Create An Account & Get Avada Support

Thanks

-Ammar

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.