Avada Forums Community Forum Internal Server Error only when accessing Options menu

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi –

I’m reconstructing my website and I have installed Avada in a fresh installation of Word Press. Everything works great except for the Options/Global Options menu. When attempting to access it (wp-admin/themes.php?page=avada_options) I get an internal server error.

I have checked my file & folder permissions. I have helped WP create a new htaccess file. I have deactivated all plugins. I have reinstalled Word Press. I have installed Avada in an all new Word Press installation to see if that would resolve the issue. Nothing has fixed it. This is a host where I’ve had Avada installed before without issue.

I don’t know what to do next. Why would only this one page in the dashboard be giving me an error? Suggestions?

kristincottle
    Participant

Update: After having my web host review all the settings, they have been able to resolve the internal server error, but what I’m now left with is a 404 page when I attempt to go to the options. All other pages seem to work fine, but this one doesn’t seem to exist. Where did it go? How can I fix this? I do need to be able to set options….

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @kristincottle

You have a Lifetime GrandFathered Support with our team, that means you should be able to open a support ticket without any issues, please do that so our team can check the issue and assist you further precisely.

Click Here to Get Avada Support

Looking forward to assist you.

Thanks

-Ammar

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.