Avada Forums Community Forum Intermittent Avada form issues

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Avada form intermittently doesn’t submit (endless “processing”), and doesn’t always send all fields to the database. Happened on laptop with four different browsers, and once on phone with Chrome. Also, database is VERY SLOW to update with new submissions. Oddly, the email notifications for each form submission are sent promptly and without fail.

The issue occurs randomly. Form worked perfectly for me multiple times yesterday, but another person couldn’t submit. Then this morning I couldn’t get the form to submit on three different browsers, but then a few minutes later it worked. Database still does not reflect the successful test submissions from a few hours ago. Submissions from yesterday are missing the data from a couple of key (required) fields.

Anyone else experience these problems? Advice or ideas on how to fix? Do I need to submit a ticket or do I just have to live with it?

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello There

You have a valid support and should be able to open a support ticket without any issues, can you please do that adding all your details and our team will get back to you as soon as possible.

Click Here to Get Avada Support

Thanks

-Ammar

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.