Avada Forums Community Forum impossible to update a post or page after update avada 5.5.2

Tagged: ,

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello
    after updating Avada 5.5.2, it’s impossible to update a post or a page.
    container or other item are not updated by fusion….
    Can you help me?

comcsimple
    Participant

I have find the solution,
    the plugin TinyMCE Advanced is not compatibleā€¦.
    thx
    Have a nice day šŸ™‚

Michael C
    Keymaster

Just to avoid confusion, this is very likely due to WP update rather than Avada. WP recently updated their core tinymce set-up.

pifoux
    Participant

Hello,

The plugin TinyMCE Advanced is always not compatible with Avada (last version both)
    That’s the solution by Avada Team ?

Thank you

Marco

douglockyer64
    Participant

I’m having a similar problem. I cant edit text in fusion builder any more

Michael
    Keymaster

Hi @douglockyer64

You have have valid support and because our team does not provide support via the Community forum. Please create a ticket using the link below and our team will gladly assist and check your install.

Click Here To Get Avada Support

We look forward to helping you!

Thank you kindly

designsonline
    Participant

I have a brand new website installed on WordPress 5.0 using Avada 5.5.2 and Fusion builder is not working.
    There are no other plugins installed at all other than the Fusion Core and the Fusion Builder.

Michael C
    Keymaster

Hi @designsonline,

1. For support please submit a ticket (you have active support) https://theme-fusion.com/support/submit-a-ticket/
    2. 5.5.2 is not the latest theme version (5.7.2 is at the time of writing this). We always recommend using the latest version. This is particularly important if you are running WP 5.0. You can find a link to our WP 5.0 article at the top of the forum which explains this – https://theme-fusion.com/wordpress-5-0-avada-and-you-all-that-you-need-to-know/

rontavius
    Participant

I also have this problem, and I am running Avada 5.7.2. I don’t have any TinyMCE plugin. I’ve also not updated to WP 5, since there’s always a lot of bugs with a major update to WP. Anyone find a solution?

davordeucman
    Participant

same problem here :/

rontavius
    Participant

Possible solution found. I tried many of the solutions listed on this site, including deactivating all the plugins, clearing caches, etc. No success. But there was another cache and its settings, which I could only access via the cPanel. That one was set to a four hour refresh. Once I cleared the cache there, and changed it to every 30 seconds, things appear to be updating normally and rapidly.

sadikyilmaz
    Participant

year 2022 and “edit live” still doesnt work

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @sadikyilmaz

There is no issue with our live editor at all, please know that you have a valid support and if you are facing any issues you can always create a support ticket with our team so we can check it out and further assist you.

Click Here to Get Avada Support

Thanks

-Ammar

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.