Avada Forums Community Forum Importing Pre-built websites

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Trying to import one of the pre-built sites. Nervous about losing any existing pages and posts, if my content is overwritten in this process. Step one is to remove the currently imported pre-existing site first.
    In several places it does say that this process does not overwrite current content (posts and pages), but somehow I need further reassurance, I’m nervous here!

In removing the current site, it does say “Remove Content” as a check box, so I’m not sure if that refers to removing all posts, or just what was in that site originally.
    Just looking for some reassurance and tips here thank you

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @seeeker

What I will suggest here is to create a support ticket with our team and provide your site URL so we can check and assist you further, you have a valid support and should be able to open a ticket without any issues, with that being said, it is always recommended to only import prebuilt website when you have a fresh site, it is not recommended to do so on an already built site.

If you need further assistance with this, please open a support ticket and our team will follow thru.

Click Here to Get Avada Support

Thanks

-Ammar

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.