Home Forums Community Forum Import Prebuilt Websites

Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi.
    I’d like to install prebulit website Plumber.

Doesn’t work. It imports, but not the content (pages, media, menu, etc.)

Does anyone know, whats wrong?

I did enhance

max-execution-time to 360
    memory-limit to 256 M
    max-input-vars to 1800

Thank you

• This topic was modified 1 week, 5 days ago by daniwechsler.
    adrianlawton
    Participant

Hi

I too am having problems accessing the prebuilt websites.

In the Avada Dashboard, clicking on websites, the options do not display correctly, they are all stacked one on top of the other, only one is visible.

As for the ‘alternative’ method, clicking the download button does not produce a downloadable file, things turn for several minutes before showing an error message.

For the moment I am not impressed by Avada, installing the required plug in such as Core and Builder had to be done by the alternative method, because once again all plug in options were not displayed correctly, all stacked one behind each other.

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @adrianlawton

We have already responded to your query on the ticket regarding this however it appears that you are on localhost so its not easy to troubleshoot this issue, apparently the screenshots that you have sent us clearly points towards a broken installation that needs to be checked.

@daniwechsler

We suggest you to try our alternate demo import method please, we have complete documentation about how you can do that here please => https://theme-fusion.com/documentation/avada/prebuilt-websites/alternate-import-method/

Thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.