ThemeFusion Does Not Provide Support Here. This Community Forum Is For User To User Interactions Only. For ThemeFusion Support Please Fill Out A New Ticket Here.

Image hover effect

Home Forums Closed: Avada Support Archive Image hover effect

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jadoon88 3 years, 2 months ago.

In Progress
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi guys,

I would like to have some stand alone images on my front page that are in black and white and when I hover over them they will turn to colour.

The picture change I'm looking for is similar to the product images at the bottom of this link:

http://themeforest.net/item/avada-responsive-multipurpose-theme/full_screen_preview/2833226

Can anyone please tell me if this is possible?

Many thanks,

Chris

Luke
    Keymaster
    Forum Moderator

Hey Chris,

Yes that is possible, but its not a feature of the theme so it would need to be custom coded on your end. You also might want to look for a plugin that has that feature, most likely there is one out there.

Thanks

Tigerbright123

Thanks Luke. I'll look into that.

jadoon88
    Blocked

Let us know if you need more help. Thank You.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
This thread is closed and only here for archive reading. There is a community forum for user to user interaction. ThemeFusion does not provide support here. If you need support from ThemeFusion, open a ticket using our new ticket system.