Home Forums Community Forum Image enlargement links not working

Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

All images in my site are clickable to get a larger version. After update to Avada 7.2.1, Avada Builder 3.2.1 and Avada Core 5.2.1 (WordPress 5.6) some, not all, of my images are no longer clickable. No changes made to any of my pages.
    Example see this page (in Swedish): https://osab.com/astech-skarmaskiner/pw-saw-automatisk-viktsag/

Machine and drwaing images work as wanted but not the 3 pictures showing meat bones, slice method and slice result.
    Code below for the first of these 3 pictures.

[caption id="attachment_7584" align="alignleft" width="223"] <span style=”font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;”>Fasth√•llning av produkten</span>[/caption]

When I change to “Default editor” mode and remove all Fushion code the links work so problem is generated by Avada.
    Anyone seen this?

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello There

I can see the issue in your site, would like to dig this deeper so i am sending you an email, can you please get back to me there on your account?

Thanks

-Ammar

svenandersosab
    Participant

Thanks Ammar
    I will get back to you tomorrow Thursday.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.