Avada Forums Community Forum Image-Carousel (awb-carousel) in Vers 7.9 in mobile view

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Is it actually normal that the new image carousel (awb-carousel) always shows two images in the mobile view (smartphone). Actually, the carousel should only show one picture in the smartphone view, no matter how many are set in the desktop view. I can remember that in the previous version (fusion-carousel) there was only one photo displayed in the mobile view…Maybe the developers can think about it!?
    Regards
    Wolfgang

Michael C
    Keymaster

Hi,

We would need more information in order to say whether that is on purpose or not. Please provide a link to the website with the problem.

alejanic
    Participant

I’m having the exact same issue. Since 7.9 the mobile view of the carousel now shows two images despite setting max columns to 1. (In desktop/tablet it appears correctly, in mobile it shows 2 images) Support said it was most likely a cache issue… but it worked prior to this, I feel like this is a bigger bug as it worked prior to the update.

https://www.tristar.com/blog/blender-vs-fusion-360/

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by alejanic. Reason: source page
    • This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by alejanic.
    Michael
    Keymaster

Hi @alejanic

You have active support, and our support team does not provide support via the community forum. If you need assistance, please create a support ticket using the link below, and our support team will gladly assist you.

Click Here To Get Avada Support

Thank you kindly

jakselsen
    Participant

We’re having the same issue. 2 images are being shown on mobile even though max 1 column is selected. Worked prior to 7.9.

Screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/LXk95Ju

bradfordGF
    Participant

I concur. There is no way to reduce the mobile max column to one, and it is wrecking my mobile carousels from the lack of space.

bradfordGF
    Participant

And no sooner did I write that, and I went back to see if the latest update fixed anything. It appears that it did. I have one column now in mobile sizes.

Roy Mahfooz
    Keymaster

Hello @jakselsen

You have valid support, if you are still facing issues after v7.9.1 please open a support ticket and our team will get back to you regarding this soon.

Click Here to Get Avada Support

Thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.