Avada Forums Community Forum Image carousel Avada showing image not complete

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Some images of my image carousel are showing only the top part, can anyone help me to fix this, and have all de images complete, is set to Picture Size Auto, yet some are shown only a tip of the top part. Is set to autoplay, can anyone tell me what is causing this?

Thanks!

kbarnhart@frontroyalbrewing.com
    Participant

Hi – Did you ever figure this out? I have the exact same problem.

_azzu_
    Participant

Hi there,
    it’s been some time, you might have sorted it out. Yet, I’m sharing how I did..
    I had the same problem with my carousel. I’m using a performance plugin (Autoptimize) and I figured it could have something to do with it. I was right. As soon as I deactivated the lazy loading option for the images, it started working fine.

ctfuqua
    Participant

I’m having the same issue – no performance plugins in use. Any other suggestions?

Bandifoods
    Participant

I have an identical problem. Top of the image on load showing within the carousel navigation height. If the slideshow is on auto the images will show normally after the last image pass by. If it’s not on auto it will stay cut within the carousel navigation height. If you refresh the page it will show up fully (Chrome and Mozilla).
    Surprisingly, Microsoft Edge showing Carousel slider without any problem right the way.
    I have the latest updates on WordPress, Avada, and plugins:
    Avada Builder
    Avada Core
    Contact Form 7
    HTML Page Sitemap
    Page scroll to id
    Slider Revolution
    Smash Balloon Instagram Feed
    Yoast Duplicate Post
    Yoast SEO

myalkut
    Participant

I’m having the same issue. Carousel images are getting cut for the first cycle, then they show up. It’s only happening in Firefox browser though. Seems OK in Chrome and Safari.
    Would love a fix!

I do not have any lazy loading functionality enabled.

Bandifoods
    Participant

Do you have any of these plugins installed and active?:
    – Page scroll to id
    – Slider Revolution
    – Smash Balloon Instagram Feed
    – Yoast Duplicate Post
    – Yoast SEO

myalkut
    Participant

yes on yoast duplicate post and yoast seo.

Bandifoods
    Participant

Thank You,
    that means, that plugins have nothing to do with that.
    I’m afraid it something to do with the latest updates on WordPress and Avada and/or Internet or web host bandwidth at this difficult time.
    I hope some people in tex support will be able to read those comments, but if I come up with some idea I’ll definitely share with you.

heideo
    Participant

I’m having the same issue with this latest release. It’s only happening in Firefox, not chrome or microsoft edge.

lienkie
    Participant

I have the same issue after I installed the latest WP update 5.5 – when I uninstalled it my images in carousel returned to normal sizes. Kindly share any information if anyone figures out how this can be corrected. Right now I am back on WP 5.4.2 – Thank you

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello Everyone

The Image carousel issue is related to the new Lazyload feature that was introduced with WordPress 5.5 and that can cause a conflict for any theme or plugin that already uses Lazyload, in this case you can simply disable it by using this plugin => https://wordpress.org/plugins/disable-lazy-loading/

Thanks

-Ammar

lienkie
    Participant

I am going to try this Ammar – so appreciate you information. Thank you, PA Team

Bandifoods
    Participant

Thank You Ammar – it works!
    I was very suspicious finding lazyload in CSS when I turned off any lazyload.

Jeremy
    Participant

Had the same issue, this plugin worked for me. Thanks Ammar

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.