Avada Forums Community Forum I’m having trouble connecting to Mailchimp.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Dear Avada team,

I’m having trouble connecting to Mailchimp. Because if a user registers for a newsletter, according to the Mailchimp team, there is no change. So you don’t see in the contacts that a new one was added. I connected Avada to Mailchimp (without an API key). Even if I connect using an API key, nothing changes. What can I do to add a new member to the contact list? What changes should I make for this?

Request for information!

Kind regards

Isabella Krystynek

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello Isabella

You need to make sure that you have an email field in the form, also please make sure that the email field is mapped properly if you scroll down below the form builder there is an option there, you can read more about it here => https://theme-fusion.com/documentation/avada/forms/how-to-integrate-mailchimp-with-avada-forms/

Thanks

-Ammar

firlefansel
    Participant

Same issue here. I double checked the mailchimp authentification and the form. I also used – to be sure – the butcher demo website newsletter-form. Form does contain an email field, mailchimp connection successful, everything setup properly according the tutorial. Write to wordpress database works, my entries in wordpress are saved, but not to mailchimp.

Seems there is a bug. Please, Avada-Team, since here are a bunch of users struggeling, could you please investigate if there is a bug in the integration when it comes to write data to mailchimp?

thanks!
    firlefansel

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello There

We can assure you there is no bug in terms of how the Mailchimp integration works, what you can try in this case is this, please remove the email field and then save the form, then try to insert the email field again with a new label and field name and reconnect it again inside your Avada Form Options down below the form editor, see if that solves the issue for you.

Thanks

-Ammar

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.