Avada Forums Community Forum Ignore errors and fatal errors ?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi everyone,

I did a HTML check at validator.w3.org and beside some warnings I noticed errors as fatal errors as well, can I ignore these errors?

for example …
    (The type attribute for the style element is not needed and should be omitted.)
    – /Default-Logo.png”/><style type=”text/css”>

– (an element of the same type was already open) <body data-rsssl=1 class=”home page-template-default page page-id-2074 fusion-image-hovers fusion-bo…er-layout-v2 avada-responsive avada-footer-fx-none fusion-search-form-classic fusion-avatar-square”>

Michael
    Keymaster

Hi @shoutje

You have valid support and because our support team does not provide support via the community forum, please create a ticket using the link below and our team will gladly help.

If you are checking for example the Avada classic demo, there are no fatal errors. The ‘errors’ and/or ‘warnings’ can be ignored. They are for the scoped attribute which is new in HTML 5, and when applied, it indicates that styling only applies to an elements parent and child elements AND NOT the entire page. It is required in this instance to facilitate our Element based options. It can’t affect your site negatively and will not have any bearing on compliance or performance of the site.

If you need further assistance or have any further questions, please create a support ticket using the link below and our support team will gladly assist you

Click Here To Get Avada Support

Thank you kindly

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.