Avada Forums Community Forum I see the "Extra" settings — but where is the "ExtraS" setting

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello Everyone,

I am working on a Portfolio using Avada Version 5.7 I am trying to disable work on the rollovers that cover the portfolio images. By default the color is green. I can’t find the place where to do that. In the documentation below it mentions “ExtraS” sittings where I think it can be done. (I am not looking for the “Extra” settings – I am looking for “ExtraS” with an “S” as indicated in the below documentation. But I can’t find it.

Can someone tell me how to navigate to the section of WordPress Admin to get to the “ExtraS” settings — where I can change the green color, as well ass font size for the roll over etc, and other settings for the rollover.

Thanks,
    Rowby
    https://www.Rowby.com

On this page Advanced Settings there is some information — not no instructions on how to navigate to ExtraS

Avada Includes Advanced Options To Disable Features
    Avada allows advanced users to enable or disable individual features. On the Extras tab in the advanced admin panel are several options for users to disable several different features. This helps optimize your site by disabling scripts that you may not be using. We feel that there is no need to make you use a feature if you have no need to use it. Now you can quickly and easily disable these features.

Michael C
    Keymaster

Hi @rowby

Where are you seeing the reference to “ExtraS” in the documentation? If that is used, then that is a typo (since no such thing exists)

For the rollover, that is in Theme Options > Extra – Featured Image Rollover

Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.