Avada Forums Community Forum I found Fusion Page Options bugs!! please fix it T.T

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Same problems here! And the only way to fix it is to keep making the changes to the page every day. I have an active ticket on this topic and there appear to be many threads in this forum referencing this issue.

deliverysuccessthemes
    Participant

Many of us are having the same bug. It’s happening to multiple AVADA websites that I manage.

After applying the recent patches, the Layer Slider gets reset to “No slider”, only on the home page. After manually resetting the Slider, it shows for awhile and then disappears again.

Is a fix/patch being worked on?

kbcreativedesigns
    Participant

we are having the same issue.. any update on a fix for this? thanks.

GeirHA
    Participant

We have the same problem on our site, Revolution Slider as a Page option is reset to No slider again and again… Page header pop ups again and again…

jdturley
    Participant

Same problems here, and with multiple client sites. By contrast, multiple other client sites that have not yet been updated to the latest version of Avada are not experiencing this problem. For several days now, the homepage banner goes missing and the Rev Slider has to be re-assigned within Fusion settings everyday, and the title bar has to be set to “hide” again.

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @Jtdurley and GeirHA

Both of you have a Grandfathered Support, please open a support ticket with your complete site details and how to replicate the issue, please make a backup in advance so our team can troubleshoot this.

Click Here To Create An Account & Get Avada Support

Thanks

-Ammar

jdturley
    Participant

Ammar, I will try to open a support ticket soon. In the meantime, I thought I’d mention one other issue that is seemingly related. In an effort to replace the Rev Slider on the page by way of a container instead of through Fusion Page Options, I had to also remove the default 55px top padding to achieve the same layout we had before. Several hours later, however, I’m finding that those settings have resorted back to the default 55px. Between the slider assignment, the top padding value, and the title bar visibility, we have three items all related to the Fusion Page Options that are malfunctioning. Perhaps that will help in troubleshooting.

Furlan3
    Participant

I have the same problem.. http://www.auroranaturale.it.. we are caching, so the page is ok until the cash is renewed… but the homepage reset options to default values by itself.. no slider, header and title ko..

deliverysuccessthemes
    Participant

@ammar if you want a copy of a website to troubleshoot, I can provide one for you. We really need a fix!

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @deliverysuccessthemes

That would really help us, please make sure its something where we can keep your plugins disabled for a time being since the issue can not be replicated immediately, for some reason it takes time for it to happen and that will require us to keep the 3rd party plugins disabled for all that duration.

I am sending you an email on the address associated with this account so please get back to me there.

Thanks

-Ammar

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello Everyone.

We have found the issue and our developers have fixed this, we will soon be releasing either a patch or include it with 6.2.2 version update that is planned, we thanks everyone for their patience on this specific issue.

Thanks

-Ammar

deliverysuccessthemes
    Participant

Hello Ammar, it is urgent that the fix be released immediately and not held off until the 6.2.2 update. Please confirm it will be released today! Thanks

Ben.McCullough
    Participant

I have this same problem! It is messing with everything from Sliders disappearing, to page margins getting cleared out, sidebar settings being removed. It seems like any custom page setting just gets wiped out over a period of time. This has been the most buggy version of Avada I have yet to encounter – it is really impacting my reputation with my clients!

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello There

We had found this issue connected to several items and planned to release an update instead of the patch, however update was a bit delayed due to some circumstances, in any case we are going to release a patch for this today, my apologies for not getting back to you about this sooner, please be assure that the patch will be released today and I will update here accordingly.

Thank you for your patience.

Thanks

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

UPDATE: Patch has been released => https://share.getcloudapp.com/NQuZJgmJ
    Please assign the missing options back again after applying the patch.

Thank you for your patience everyone!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.