Avada Forums Community Forum I found Fusion Page Options bugs!! please fix it T.T

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi, I’m using AVADA theme. and following information is mine.

Following data is sent to a ThemeFusion server located in the US to ensure that patches are compatible with your install.

PHP Version: 7.0.0p1
    Server Software: Apache
    WordPress Version: 5.3.2
    Avada Version: 6.2.1
    Encrypted Site URL: cef8beedc39b660170aab1f5ad754dca

I report you about bug. When I write a page and add a slider by setting Sliders of Fusion Page Options.
    and also set Page Title bar of Fusion Page Options. everything is Okay. but few minute later, the Fusion Page Options I set before are disappear. the Slider I set is also gone and the page title bar option was unset.
    I thought older AVADA theme version is no problem related to set options. please check it this bug. because of this bug, I always set the Slider and page title bar of Fusion page options again and again. would you fix Fusion Page options?

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @neoplanetz

That looks like your Fusion Option settings are wiping out on its own? this is not something that I can replicate on our end at all, the Fusion options remain intact for me no matter what so this must be due to some other 3rd party plugin compatibility, please disable all your 3rd party plugins as well as child theme (if being used) and check again with this issue, try to create a new page as well.

Thanks

-Ammar

dcseltzer
    Participant

I am having the same problem after the last Avada update… my home page is sporadically adding a title line changing my fusion page setting from hide to show title bar. The layer sliders are also disappearing – I change the setting to fix and then it seems to change it back… not right away but keeps happening even to pages I was not editing. Seems to be some type of bug from the last update!

digitalmettle
    Participant

I am having a similar issue where the Revolution slider on the homepage, set in the Page options, keeps resetting to “No Slider”. There is no consistent time frame for when the slider disappears from the homepage and I have to go in to reapply it in the page settings. This has only started happening after I applied the Avada Patches: #417606, #417616, #417618. Unfortunately I can’t revert the site back since I have made a lot of other updates.

One thing associated with this is I had random Fusion sliders, also set in the Page Options, that disappeared from pages. After fixing all of them once, they are not disappearing anymore. Just the Revolution slider on the homepage is still causing issues.

Pietro
    Participant

I have same problem, after update avada 6.2, the Fusion slider in homepage is not displaying and disapear after intalling again and again. I have activated it many times, but after some minutes then, it disapears again. Only happens with fusion slider in homepage, not in the other pages, english version included. I have aplied all patches including #417616 and #417618, the latest ones. I’m using Polylang plugin and is updated. I don’t know if the problem is avada or Polylang plugin.

digitalmettle
    Participant

I changed the way I embed the slider in the homepage. I do not use the Page Options and instead place the slider directly within a container as an element. So far it is working for about 7 hours.

dcseltzer
    Participant

I made that same change to put the slider in a container rather than set in the Page options for the home page and the slider is not disappearing.

But I still have the problem of the Title bar that I have as Hidden reappearing – this big ugly HOME bar keeps coming back at the top of my page. Not sure how else to get around that problem other than maybe changing global default but I need the page title bar on a lot of my other pages. ;(

royalspikey77
    Participant

I have this exact issue on one of my client’s websites too. I also put the Rev slider in a container (which fixes it disappearing from fusion page options) but the page title keeps coming back. Looking at this thread, it seems very likely that there is an issue within the latest Avada update.

dcseltzer
    Participant

And the disappearing slider issue is on other pages on my site where I cannot put it in a container because I need it to appear above the title bar. I set it in page options and then it continually disappears.

It seems that the latest version of Avada is making the site default options revert back in the case of title bar appearing (not hidden as selected in page options) and then no slider (not showing a slider as selected in page options).

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @Royalspikey777

You have a GrandFathered Support and should be able to open a support ticket with our team, can you please open a support ticket and I will personally get it checked for you to see where the issue is coming from?

Thanks

-Ammar

dcseltzer
    Participant

Ammar – will there be a fix shared with everyone? I have had to update my home page about 20X today to update the title bar that keeps popping back. Hoping you are pushing out a bug fix soon?

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @Dcseltzer

Definitely! if this is something that we could have replicated earlier, there would already be a patch available for this, it is just something that we can not replicate so far. I will be updating this further, if anyone is willing to work on this with us please let us know and I will send an email to the user myself, you will need to provide us with the working WP + FTP details of site.

Thanks.

-Ammar

Lisovol
    Participant

I have the same problem, after updating avada 6.2 all settings of the page or any other elements of Fusion Builder disappear.

austinjames51
    Participant

I’m having the same problem! At first the Fusion Page Options on my home page and then again on another page reset. After changing them back, they would stick for just a little while before reverting back to the previous state. I’ve tried resetting so many things including disabling all of the plugins and nothing works. It’s definitely in the latest theme update. I wish I could go back to 6.1.2… The Avada Theme settings will stick if I make any changes but it is in the Fusion Page Options that I see has the problem.

varnamofk
    Participant

When I applied the patches #417606, #417616, #417618 I got the same problem. The Fusion Page Option resets to “No slider” once or twice a day on the homepage, not on the other pages. Is there a way to remove the patches?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.