Avada Forums Community Forum I can’t save anything in the Avada live builder

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Hello @myalkut

Glad to hear that your issue has been resolved, also please note that your account have GrandFathered Support so incase something comes up in future you should be able to open a support ticket with us.

Click Here to Get Avada Support

Thanks

-Ammar

Schoolsurfers
    Participant

Unfortunately the problem still exists. I have disabled all plugins, got the latest updates and patches, tried it in safari and firefox, cleared all caches. But when I use Live Editor and press the save button, it spins and spins and spins – not changing to “complete”-green-status as I has been earlier. It remains blue and spinning. Then, when I cancel the process and change to backend, the changes have been saved. But I never could be sure about that, because the button does not turn green and shows not the finish mark. Any ideas? I don’t know how to continue work this way…….

Schoolsurfers
    Participant

Update: changing and save on another site did work. So I copied the site, on which saving was not possible, deleted the original one (I got an error message after putting it into the basket, but site was deleted) and published the clone. On this clone the save button is now working again. However – hope this workaround will work in the future and Avada will get patch.

stanhom01
    Participant

Avada Live cannot save new edits

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @Stanhom01

There could be various reasons for this related to specific system, we will need to take a closer look into your site to provide a healthier and more precise response, please try the following basic troubleshooting steps once and if the issue persists please open a support ticket.

Deactivate all plugins that were not included with our theme
    Remove all custom CSS and check any other customizations that have been performed
    If using child theme, please use default parent theme to see if that fixes it.
    Make sure to clear plugin and browser cache after each step.

Thanks

-Ammar

reimagined
    Participant

Hi the issue still persists. I have made a video to demonstrate. I wonder why not take away this functionallity to disable the button, it is not consistent with how WordPress works and thanks to this still being a bug I am now not able to save my work and finish a customer’s website. Clearing cache does not help.

Video for Save not working is here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsrbXegg6G0

Can you please publish a new version and always enable this button, it’s obviously a headache for some of us not being able to save when we want to save. As I user I should be able to save my edits whenever I want to save.

plugins installed:
    https://i.imgur.com/iCnOI9O.png

I should mention for the most of time the application even when I installed it had slighly buggy behaviour when saving, sometimes blocking me from saving until I’ve managed to touch something on the page I’m editing that it considered change and it then turned the Save button on, but now I can’t save at all no matter what I change.

Can you please fix this?

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @reimagined

I am definitely not able to replicate this and if this was to be an issue with the Avada Builder we would have hundreds of tickets as saving is a vital button that everyone does use when editing sites, with that being said you have a valid support with us and should be able to open a support ticket without any issues, can you please do that so we can assist you further.

Click Here to Get Avada Support

Thanks

-Ammar

karolsnewday
    Participant

Hello, YES, I’ve been having the same issue with one of my pages. It will ONLY allow me to use Avada Live to edit and when saving, the Save button just goes around and around. I have had to redo work before because of it. Super Glichie.

Yesterday, I let the save button go around and around letting it sit overnight and still not saved. Also cleared cache nothing. I took it from firefox to Chrome and the Save button still just sits there going around and around and around, but it finally saved the page. I have to leave the tab with the save going around and around and open a new tab to see if any changes actually saved or not before shutting off the Save button tab. Urgh! I never know if this is going to work or not and this page has weekly updates.

Michael
    Keymaster

Hi @karolsnewday

You have active support, and our support team does not provide support via the community forum. If you need assistance, please create a support ticket using the link below, and our support team will gladly assist you.

Click Here To Get Avada Support

Thank you kindly

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.