Avada Forums Community Forum I can’t save anything in the Avada live builder

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Hello @Eino

We have actually worked on this issue and our team have fixed this, we will be releasing this fix along with our next 7.3.1 update soon 🙂

Thanks

-Ammar

Eino
    Participant

Hey @simaem!

That great to hear, I’m relieved. Can’t wait to continue building with Avada soon. 🤩

Cheers, have a nice day!

admin@hootie
    Participant

Hey @simaem… I’m having this same issue on the template pages, but I also can’t save anything on the default editor for those pages… Is there any fix coming for that?

admin@hootie
    Participant

I am basically locked out of making any changes using either of the site builders. I can’t save pages or templates.

dan.kng
    Participant

I’m having the same issue but with a twist. I’m using Chrome Version 91.0.4472.114. Live Editor will not save.

abdinasirok
    Participant

Same issue in May 2022, I bought Avada theme, but the live editor is not saving my work.
    Still waiting the fix.

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @abdinasirok

You have a valid support and should be able to open a support ticket without any issues, I am sending you an email on the associated address with this account, please check and get back to me there further.

Thanks

-Ammar

nut_cracker
    Participant

Hey all

I’ve noticed a very similar bug. If I open a page and make an edit, it then saves fine. But, if I then edit the page a little more and save, the save is delayed or at times just won’t save. I’ve never noticed this bug in my other work.
    I also tried a solution that someone else mentioned, regarding Avast, but this didn’t work for me.

nut_cracker
    Participant

I need to add that I get the same issue when deleting an image. When I delete the first image, it’s gone within 2 seconds. But when I delete another image just seconds later, it can take 13-17 seconds. Odd? These images aren’t big either, ie 278KB.

nut_cracker
    Participant

Problem sorted!! WOOOOHOOO! Here’s the answer. I currently host with SiteGround.com and I had 3 of their plugins which i deactivated! Voila! The admin side of the website is back to being fast which is what I like. It now takes 2-3 seconds to save a page rather than 14-16 seconds.
    I sure hope this helps others.

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @nut_cracker

Glad to hear that you have found a resolution to this issue, it could be due to the fact that those plugin(s) had some dynamic caching or something else.

Thanks

-Ammar

Reidfusion
    Participant

I’m having the same issues and I am unable to save anything in Avada live! It’s very frustrating, as I’m not very experienced using WordPress and the visual editor makes it easier to see what’s going on! I’m using the Chrome browser and tried a fresh install twice but still no luck! I’ve only just bought the theme so it’s quite annoying! Can anyone offer any suggestions please? Appreciate your time in advance! Cheers!

Michael
    Keymaster

Hi @reidfusion

You have active support, and our support team does not provide support via the community forum. If you need assistance, please create a support ticket using the link below, and our support team will gladly assist you.

Click Here To Get Avada Support

Thank you kindly

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.