Home Forums Community Forum I can’t save anything in the Avada live builder

Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi all,

just recently the Avada live builder won’t let me save anything.
    I Still can save stuff in the normal page options, but in the Avada live builder the
    save bar is somehow disabled.

I did some patches recently and updated to the newest WordPress and Avada version.

Anybody having the same issues?

ashafizullah
    Participant

Try to delete cache browser, and try to close browser and open again

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @Marianmertez

Please make sure that you have made any recent change or else the save button will stay disabled, also please try clearing your browser cache and disable any cache plugins if you have them and check again once.

Thanks

-Ammar

marianmertez
    Participant

Hi thanks for the recommendations.

Deleting all the browser cache solves the problem for a short period of time.
    As soon as I reload the page or safe and then reload the page I again can’t safe any new changes.

I disabled several plugins. However the problem persists.

I get the impression that this problem first arised when I installed the patches: #418553 and #418556.
    Is there any way to undo these patches, so I could check whether these create the problem.

The Problem is pretty annoying as I’m somehow blocked to work.

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @Marianmertez

You an always reinstall theme completely fresh and that will remove the patched files, that means you need to first remove the files from Appearance > Themes section and then install them again once using the freshly downloaded Avada from your ThemeForest account.

Thanks

-Ammar

sv1910
    Participant

Hello, did you fix the problem i have the same problem

Greetings Olaf

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @Sv910

Please try disabling all your 3rd party plugin(s) and also please try reinstall a fresh version of Avada, make an export of your Avada Global Options and then reset them, check if the saving works fine then.

Thanks

-Ammar

sv1910
    Participant

the errors occur with Firefox version 84.0.2 on Google Chrome version 87.0.4280.88 everything works as it should

in Firefox in the menu bar where there is save there are also menu entries missing

Greetings Olaf

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @Sv910

Please check the extensions installed on your FireFox in this case and also try reinstalling it once please, appears to be an issue with your browser specifically as saving works fine with FireFox.

Thanks

-Ammar

sv1910
    Participant

231 / 5000
    √úbersetzungsergebnisse
    I once deactivated all add-ons in Firefox, after deactivating Avast Online Security it worked as it should. I’m just wondering what a virus program is preventing the Avada live builder from working properly

Greetings Olaf

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello Olaf

That is probably because of some FireFox extension that you have installed that might be causing the issue? I will strongly suggest you to try this from another browser such as Chrome or Safari if you have it installed.

Thanks

-Ammar

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.