Home Forums Community Forum How to remove these WooCommerce options on the Shop page

Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

My ‘Shop’ only has a small number of products, so on the WooCommerce ‘Shop’ page, the drop down boxes ‘Sort by Default Order‘ and ‘Show 12 Products‘ are completely redundant.

I’d like to be able to remove these options, and although a quick Google search shows how to do it, none of the solutions work with Avada as Avada appears to take control of the WooCommerce cosmetics.

The Avada Theme Options page for WooCommerece does provide for quite a lot of customisation, but unfortunately the options don’t allow those display items to be removed.

How can I remove those display options please?

deadlyvine
    Participant

If you go to WooCommerce General Options in the Avada theme panel, look for “WooCommerce Shop Page Ordering Boxes” – that’s the switch you want to turn Off.

I wish Avada could have a separate font-set for those dropdowns, because when I have my general blog typography looking good, it makes the ‘Sort by Default Order’ dropdown spill into two lines. If anyone has an idea about that, it’d be much appreciated! (Nothing complicated, hopefully, I just want to keep things simple and not muck around in CSS too much)

Cedante
    Participant

Thanks

tenil
    Participant

I have the same problem. These two lines disrupt the beauty of the site.

tenil
    Participant

How to extend this… the is a CSS code?

Two lines

luisriverap
    Participant

Hello, I also have the same problem in Spanish translation:

But in the avada classic shop demo it doesn’t appear that way:

Could it be translation problems?

Thank you.

tenil
    Participant

I don’t think is a Translation problem.
    It is a layout problem with latin languages.
    I tried to modify some CSS code, but no work well.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.