Avada Forums Community Forum How to style a single blog post?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I can style pages however my single blog post pages look terrible. I see that there are options for blog post setting (show next buttons, meta above or below post … etc) however I do not see any options to have the blog post follow a consistent template or change the theme or display components of each single blog post page.

How can I style the single blog post page?

pbeaulieu
    Participant

There should be ‘template’ blog page for you to use as a base. Are you trying to do custom CSS? Can you give me an example of such work? Also make sure you create a child theme of the blog if you are doing any custom CSS, otherwise an-update will overwrite any CSS changes you make to the Avada Theme.

ranknoodle
    Participant

Currently my theme is set to Avada Child.

“There should be ‘template’ blog page” <- Is this a php template?

I’m not trying to do custom css but there are elements on the default blog post page like this:

https://bjjbuddy.com/how-to-choose-the-right-bjj-school-for-you/

I want to get rid of the fusion-page-title-bar and the headline is off. I may of imported from another avada theme but now it like I’m “stuck” with it on each new blog post.

apolousm
    Participant

Hi ranknoodle, how are you?

Did you manage to solve this problem? I have found that other content managers like Elementor has a post template gallery, but Avada lacks of this functionality. I am surprised of this, the theme was announced to be an excellent option, but I can’t find a simple post template.

ranknoodle
    Participant

Been busy so have not had time to fix this. This is still an issue for me and mars my experience with avada which has been an excellent theme so far.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.