Avada Forums Community Forum How to show only Portfolio Subcategories under a Parent Portolio Category?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi, looking for some help after I’ve spent about 8 hours on this.

In the following example Portfolio Structure, is there a way to use custom layout to list only the Portfolio Subcategories that belong to a selected Parent Portfolio Cateogry?

Example:
    Parent Category 1: Subcategory 11, Subcategory 12, Subcategory 13
    Parent Category 2: Subcategory 21, Subcategory 22

I’d like to leverage dynamic content custom layouts so that when a visitor selects Parent Category 1, then he / she will only see Subcategory 11, Subcategory 12, and Subcategory 13 first, not the individual single Portfolio items. And then, when Subcategory 11 is selected, then only the individual single Portfolio items that belong to Subcategory 11 will be listed.

Similarly, when Parent Category 2 is selected, then only Subcategory 21 and 22 will be shown first, without individual single Portfolio items. Then when Subcategory 21 is selected, only the individual single Portfolio items that belong to it will be listed.

Thanks

nino_ort
    Participant

I am looking exactly that too…

Is this possible?

Thanks!

Michael
    Keymaster

Hi @nino_ort

You have active support, and our support team does not provide support via the community forum. If you need assistance, please create a support ticket using the link below, and our support team will gladly assist you.

Click Here To Get Avada Support

Thank you kindly

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.