Home Forums Community Forum How to set equal height on Content Boxes

Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Is it possible to set Content Boxes so that they expand vertically to the same height?

As you can see in the picture, the 3rd box is shorter because it contains less text :-/

Image: https://postimg.cc/5Xm35cHv

mtk67
    Participant

I have the same problem and question. And if I’m lucky enough to get the boxes to line up at one screen resolution, it invariably breaks when I size the window to another screen resolution. I need these to have equal heights at whatever resolution a user may be viewing the page.

I tried setting the container properties to use equal column heights but that seems to not have the desired effect.

Michael
    Keymaster

Hi @wrik1986 & @mtk67

Our development team has this in our Git schedule to implement, it is an important feature, to be able to set equal heights for content boxes. In the meantime you can use some CSS.

– Edit the Content Box Element and add to the CSS Class field -> cbequalheight

– Add the following CSS to your Theme Options > CSS Section:

.cbequalheight .fusion-column, .cbequalheight .col.content-wrapper-background {
        min-height: 450px;
    }

Adjust the min-height pixel value to whatever suits your needs

If you need further assistance or have any further questions, please create a support ticket using the link below and our support team will gladly assist you

Click Here To Get Avada Support

We look forward to helping you!

Thank you kindly

mtk67
    Participant

Thanks for the quick reply and workaround. I’m glad to hear the capability is coming.

I tried the workaround but it doesn’t seem to be working for me. I’ll open a support ticket.

wrik1986
    Participant

Thanks Michael,

That work around worked for me.

I just set a generous min-height and then vertically centre aligned the content ūüôā

mipham
    Participant

Thank you very much for the question and mainly for the answer, very helpful and it works.

leoludwig
    Participant

There is another workaround if this solution doesn’t work for you or if the content inside the boxes changes often. Create a container with the number of columns you want, set equal height on the container, add 1 content box in each column and have the column hold the background color

GateHouse
    Participant

This isn’t working for me either.

GateHouse
    Participant

CSS file wasn’t updating. Working now.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.