Avada Forums Community Forum How to match one of four purchase codes with unused license/token

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I have 4 licenses for Avada on my Themeforest account. Three are in use on client websites. One was used by me for a test site and is no longer in use so I wish to redeploy it to an active site. However, the test site hosting has expired. I have no record of the token itself, just the token name on build.envato. And I have no way of knowing which Themeforest/Avada purchase code goes with that token.

Questions:

1. Is there a way to find out which purchase code goes with which token?
    2. In the event that I mistakenly apply the purchase code of an active client website to another (the new) website, what will happen? (The last thing I want to do is damage an active client site)
    3. Is it possible to use the Envato Market WordPress Plugin Single Item Tokens feature to resolve this issue?
    4. Is there any way to resolve this issue?

Thanks!

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello There

Please read our guide explaining this here => https://theme-fusion.com/documentation/avada/getting-started/avada-theme-support/#registerenvatocode

You should be able to update and maintain this on your end individually.

Thanks

bucoma
    Participant

Thanks for the link Ammar, there was lots of useful information there.

It didn’t answer my specific concern – whether or not a purchase code is linked to a token – but I now know that it probably is not linked. By a process of elimination I was able to pin down 2 of the 4 codes to specific tokens but the last 2 were either/or. I simply deleted the token named for the defunct website and hit ‘register’ on the new installation. No purchase code required. It registered and I was able to build the new site.

My guess is that ThemeFusion simply queries ones Envato account for the number of purchases of Avada against the number of active tokens. This isn’t particularly clear in the documentation though. Perhaps it could be made clearer for people like me who tend to overthink things!

BTW, I just LOVE Avada. Fusion Builder is so easy to use and I love the features throughout the theme. I’ll be buying at least another licence in the coming weeks for a rebuild of my own website.

Tristan Boyd
    Participant

Is there somewhere i can lookup a list of license keys and websites that they have been registered to? We have a lot of Avada licenses now and it’s not very easy to manage.

canarystu
    Participant

I have the same question… is there somewhere i can lookup a list of license keys and websites that they have been registered to? We have a lot of Avada licenses now and it’s not very easy to manage.

gestaltannahme
    Participant

I have the same question: whether or not a purchase code is linked to a token – and to which token. otherwise I cannot link them and update the list under support.

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @Gestaltannahme

You have GrandFathered Support with us and should be able to open a support ticket, please do that and we will further look into your query, regarding the query above yes the token is definitely linked to your purchase code however the assignment purchase codes to the site URL is done manually via user, the document above states how you can do this yourself, however if you are still unsure, please follow the link below to open a support ticket further and our team will assist gladly.

Click Here To Create An Account & Get Avada Support

Thanks

-Ammar

monique-kalmokoff
    Participant

Where do I go to see where my tokens are and how do I know which license they are attached too? Please help.

I have 4 licenses. Initially 4 for clients but now 2 of the clients have shut down their sites. I can’t match the codes with the tokens. I want to use a grandfathered version but it won’t give me a token, keep getting 403 error. Now I have to contact my clients, ask them for their passwords, go in and check what tokens they are using – but even with that – where do I go to compare them? So stupidly confusing for no reason. The token should be part of the License Certificate when we purchase the product.

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @monique_kalmokoff

We suggest you to please open a support ticket with our team as you have Grandfathered Support already and we will gladly provide you detailed information on how this can be done step by step.

Click Here To Create An Account & Get Avada Support

Thanks

-Ammar

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.