Avada Forums Community Forum How to make posts from custom post type available to Avada Builder elements?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi, I’m having trouble getting posts from my custom post type to show in some Avada Builder elements.

I have a custom post type which I set up manually in my WordPress install (I didn’t set it up using a custom post type plugin or anything). It’s been a long time since I set it up, but I believe it was in the functions.php file.

The posts from that custom post type can be found in the website search results, category and tag archive pages, etc.

I want to pull the posts from the custom post type into an Avada builder element like “Recent Posts.” In the Recent Posts element settings, I chose to pull posts by category, and then selected the category in which all of those custom posts reside. When I view the web page where I put the Recent Posts element, it says no posts were found.

Can anyone please help me figure out what I need to do to make the custom post type posts accessible to the Avada builder elements. I assume there might be some kind of code I need to write in the functions.php which will give Avada the access, or perhaps I need to adjust the custom post type settings.

I would appreciate your help. Thank you!

ssaad
    Participant

Make with your own shortcode.

But there is a paid plugin (https://codecanyon.net/item/custom-post-types-and-taxonomies-for-fusion-builder/15572585). I have never tested it.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.