ThemeFusion Does Not Provide Support Here. This Community Forum Is For User To User Interactions Only. For ThemeFusion Support Please Fill Out A New Ticket Here.

How to make page width wider than 960?

Home Forums Closed: Avada Support Archive How to make page width wider than 960?

Tagged:

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Maximus80 3 years, 2 months ago.

In Progress
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I have a 22″ monitor, and the Avada demo seems to make good use of it.

But my site seems to limit it to 960 px, which my slider is as well. How can I make it wider, like the demo?

John Teague

Which demo are you referring to?

gojcus

Soo, it isn't possible to make site wider then 960px (let's say 1125px)?

Maximus80
    Keymaster
    Forum Moderator

Hey guys!

Well it is but we would need to know what template you are exactly working on. The standard width is 940px, in boxed mode it is 1000px but with some padding. With 100%width template it is the whole broswer window. So this will strongly depend on what settings you are working. Please let us know. Thanks!

Cheers
    Mark

kuppj00

My site http://www.fotoclubdebloembollenstreek.nl
    I have put this in the theme options css:

/*Make the site wider from 940 to 1125 for pictures in the blog with 800px wide */
    .avada-row{
    max-width:1125px;
    }
    #header .avada-row, #main .avada-row, .footer-area .avada-row, #footer .avada-row{
    max-width:1125px;
    }
    .page-title-wrapper {
       max-width: 1145px;
    }

Maximus80
    Keymaster
    Forum Moderator

Hey kuppj00!

Thanks for posting this. Yes when using standard layout in wide mode this is the correct css mark up.

Cheers
    Mark

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
This thread is closed and only here for archive reading. There is a community forum for user to user interaction. ThemeFusion does not provide support here. If you need support from ThemeFusion, open a ticket using our new ticket system.