Home Forums Community Forum How to edit slider revolution on Avada Galerie Demo?

Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I´ve installed the Avada Galerie Demo on my website.

But I can´t find a way to edit the text on my home slider, and once I go to slider revolution to edit the text, i´ts missing. I can only change the background image.

Does anyone knows how to edit the text?

mathiasm
    Participant

Same problem for me – please help!

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello There

Please check the “Static Slide” on the slider and change the font there, if you need further assistance with it, please open a new support ticket and our team will get back to you as soon as possible.

Because the ThemeFusion Community Section is only meant for community discussions and generalities, we are not able to provide support here. Please create a support ticket using the link below and out support team will gladly assist and guide you

Click Here To Create An Account & Get Avada Support

Thanks

-Ammar

muskelbiber
    Participant

Took me ages to actually find this. If you’re in the Slider Revolution settings go to the Slide Editor “Galerie Home.” On default the first slide is activated. But you need to choose “Static/ Global Layers” left of the first slide. Then suddenly the menu appears.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.