Avada Forums Community Forum How to delete the form on the contact us template page??

Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I want to use a custom form on that page instead of the one that automatically appears when you are using the contact us template. Does anyone know how to delete it?

revans0636
    Participant

Resave your page with a different page template – use the default page template or 100% page template.

Perennia
    Participant

I would prefer to use the contact us page template to utilize the google map feature. I found a way to turn it off previously but I can’t remember how, hoping someone out there might have the answer.

Mik
    Participant

Try clearing out your contents in your Avada Theme Options ‘Contact Form’ panel (Avada > Theme Options > Contact Form).

osalcedo935
    Participant

This stopped working some time ago…

.avada-contact-form {
    display: none!important;
    }

This is what works now…

form.fusion-contact-form {
    display: none!important;
    }
    Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @Perennia

You can use the CSS provided about or another method is to simply create a new page and use our Google Map Element to show the map there, if however you need further assistance, you can always open a support ticket and our team will get back to you.

Because the ThemeFusion Community Section is only meant for community discussions and generalities, we are not able to provide support here. Please create a support ticket using the link below and our support team will gladly assist and guide you

Click Here To Create An Account & Get Avada Support

Thanks

-Ammar

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.