Home Forums Community Forum How to change heading background transparency @fusionslider

Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello everyone,

Does anyone know how to change the heading background’s transparency at the Fusion Slider?
    The description says “Select this option if you would like a semi-transparent background behind your heading”.
    I would like to change to non-transparent.

I already tried changing the css via the additional css option with the following code:
    .fusion-title-sc-wrapper{background-color: rgba(77,170,65,1.0)}
    but it leads to no changes.

Best Regards,
    JedesBild

vonJanne
    Participant

Hi, I have the same question. Did you find a solution?

lidali.com
    Participant

Avada > Theme options > Custom CSS

For 80% opacity
    .fusion-title-sc-wrapper{background-color: rgba(255,255,255,0.8) !important}
    or for 100% background opacity
    .fusion-title-sc-wrapper{background-color: #ffffff !important}

Change to preferred color and opacity of course.

With best regards,
    Lida Caster – Lidali AB

vonJanne
    Participant

Thanks, that works well.
    Not usable for me, though, since I am using different title-background-colours on different slides, but thanks anyway. ūüôā

mperez71
    Participant

Ok, that worked but after the last set of updates to Avada 6.0.2 and associated plugins, the script mentioned above disappears from the Avada > Theme options > Custom CSS panel and seems to be a permanent override as the custom CSS is not accessible anymore. I have raised a ticket about this just now.

clane967
    Participant

Custom CSS, Copyright Text, Tracking Code fields are not working and are blank/disabled. Unable to enter cursor in the field.

b.nemeth.88
    Participant

This is not a good solution for me, as I wan’t on some slide a background with 0.8 transparency, but on other slides no background at all. Any idea how to solve that?

b.nemeth.88
    Participant

I found the solution, there is a css property, which change by slides: .fusion-title-x
    You can target a specific slide like this:

.slide-content
        .fusion-title-3 {
        background-color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.8);
    }
    chairlines
    Participant

The code for the generating of the fusion-slides is in plugins/fusion-core/fusion-slider/templates/slider.php (line 116-124 –> $heading_bg).

Unfortunately, there is no wordpress-filter with which you can adjust something. Override the file is also a bad idea – after the next update the change will be gone.

Only solution is to use CSS as b.nemeth.88 mentioned. Change the value with JS is another viable solution. Would be great to have at least the original/choosed color in the element as data-attribute thought.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.